Perhaps you saw that this Sunday a few of us will be assembling our new greenhouse?
We've got 5-6 of us lined up but could do with 2-3 more people for the day to really make a big start and hopefully knock it all off in a day.
We'll be kicking off at 9am and would love to see you down there.
Can you help? If you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
Welcome to Moreland Community Gardening
Sign Up to start gardening
or to stay up-to-date
Our a 100% volunteer-based non-profit community group currently manages two community gardens in West Brunswick and Pentridge a food forest (also in West Brunswick).
Stop and think for 1 minute and you'll come up with at least one good reason for having community gardens all over the place. In case you don't have a minute or need some help, here are our top five!
- To bring people together.
- To hold on to Moreland's character and gardening knowledge.
- To provide somewhere where people can do some physical activity, relax and enjoy themselves
- To encourage sustainable gardening
- To make it easy for people to get hold of healthy locally grown food