Our monthly Garden & Gather - your opportunity to meet your fellow gardeners, get a tour and learn how the garden works, sort out your membership and help us make our garden better - is on again this Sunday from 11am - 3pm.
- Making a change to the area outside the shed
- Mulch inside our perimeter fence with straw
- Potting up the unhappy ruby grapefruit
- Making up some plot holder signs
- Hopefully start work on our new garden sign
- Cut up some more reo mesh
- Remove some sand from the sandpit
What to bring: gloves, sturdy shoes, something edible to share for lunch, a coat in case it rains
Remember, if you can’t make it this time, mark the 4th Sunday of each month on your calendar and plan to make it to 2 or 3 working bees each year.