You are warmly invited to attend the 2014 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Moreland Community Gardening which will be held:
On: Saturday 23rd August
(This is just across the other side of Dunstan Reserve from the West Brunswick Community Garden)
This is an important part of our group's governance program and we encourage you to come along.
Note that although everyone is welcome, only Moreland Community Gardening members who have paid membership fees for 2014-15 (or who have had this fee waived) will be eligible to vote on any resolutions or participate in elections.
The various documents relating to the meeting can be found in this online folder, they are:
- The Agenda for our meeting
- The minutes from our last Annual General Meeting
- An officer nomination form (at the meeting, the officers of Moreland Community Gardening Board will be elected)
- A proxy voting form (in case you would like to vote but are unable to attend, you may appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf)
- The current Rules of Incorporation for Moreland Community Gardening Inc.
Completed forms must be sent to:
Moreland Community Gardening Inc.
PO Box 59
Pascoe Vale South
Things to note:
- Completed office holder nomination forms must be received at this address a minimum of 7 days before the meeting.
- Completed proxy voting form(s) must be received at this address a minimum of 24 hrs before the meeting.
We'll have some refreshments and nibbles to enjoy during the meeting and we look forward to catching up with you.
Secretary, Moreland Community Gardening Inc.