Each of the locations on our map was rated between 1 and 5 (1 being poor, 5 being ideal) for the following criteria:
- Toilet Access,
- Water Access / Harvesting,
- Access to site.
- Cox Reserve (near Newlands Community Centre) (I've since heard that Cox Reserve is a flood plain)
- Richards Reserve (near Coburg Cycling Club)
- Harmony Park
- Shore Reserve
- Unknown 7 - 233 Moreland Rd (beside Shirley Robertson Children's Centre.
- Gandolfo Gardens (near Disabled Motorists Centre)
- Robinson Reserve (near Robinson Reserve Neighbourhood House)
- Anderson Reserve
- Raeburn Reserve
- Edgars Creek Parkland
- Unknown 2 - 29 Reynard St
- Unknown 5 - Rear 8-16 Main St
Council say they should finalise their review and provide an update next week, more when we hear something.