Lots of you who came along in June are being a bit shy. Now we've got some nice weather, how about popping down to have a look around and to say hello even if you can't help out at the working bee.
This month’s event will focus on the food forest and will include:
- Planting, mulching, weeding and tidying up
- A chat about some of the plants in the Food Forest
- Training of vines and tightening pergola wires
- Tasty, refreshing afternoon tea and great conversation
- A food swap where you can exchange any surplus home grown food you might have
Hope to see you there!