Here's what will be happening:
- Catching up with each other and what's been happening in and out of the garden
- General maintenance around the garden
- Clearing the space between the shed and the compost palace in preparation for building our propagation area (yippee!)
- Paint our blackboard (weather permitting)!
- Participate in the amazing compost workshop at 11am!
- Witness the progress in the north communal bed!
- Wander the wonderful food forest!
We'll enjoy a nice lunch at 1pm so bring along something yummy to share for lunch
As always bring gloves and sensible shoes.
Sorry it's been a bit quiet recently, lots of planning going on. Over the next couple of weeks, we'll aim to let you know more about what's coming including:
- our propagation area
- building the remaining raised "access" beds
- perimeter planting
- shade and seating
- Friends of the Food Forest
Thanks to everyone who has paid their membership, personal plot and communal garden contributions. It's not too late, your contributions really do help. If you want to know how to contribute, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on Sunday!