Here are the times in the coming month when you're likely to bump into other gardeners down at the garden and garden organisers will be there to help show your around and answer questions:
- Fri 29th Jan 10ish - Friday Meetup **
- Fri 5th Feb 10ish - Friday Meetup **
- Fri 12th Feb 10ish - Friday Meetup **
- Sat 13th Feb 10am-1pm - Food Forest working bee followed by Food Forest Future meeting at 2pm (all welcome)
- Sun 14th Feb 10am-12pm Communal Gardening Group working bee **
- Fri 19th Feb 10ish - Friday Meetup **
- Sun 21st Feb 6.30pm - Evening Garden in Company **
- Fri 26th Feb 10ish - Friday Meetup **
- Sun 28th Feb 9am -1pm - Garden & Gather and food swap ** (Note early start to beat the heat!)
Members can obviously visit the garden when they want to including any of these sessions.
If you're interested just come along.
Friday meetups attract a regular crowd and are a good opportunity to garden in company and learn a few things.
Sessions marked with ** will have someone who can provide advice and direction on what's to be done in communal growing spaces.
Members who have not yet visited should come down on one of these days to meet the garden (and a few gardeners) and get shown around.
If there's a time you're available to spend time at the garden and you want company, let us know and we'll add it to the list.