The following people are currently volunteering on the Organising Committee of the West Brunswick Community Garden and Food Forest:
- Richard Brown
- Sofia Portales
- Christine Kennedy
- John Coutanche
- Judith Cooke
- Julia Cirillo
We meet monthly on the second Thursday of the month at the Reynard Street Neighbourhood House.
The organising committee does the following:
- Manage/operate the West Brunswick Community Garden & Food Forest
- Represent members who participate here
- Manage the WBCG Members Handbook and ensure members adhere to it
- Find and fix problems
- Answer questions relating to this garden
- Provide opportunities for participation
- Look after plants, tools, infrastructure, buildings etc.
- Plan and manage costs
- Buy supplies for the garden
- Work with the MCG Board to plan, budget and fundraise
- Fulfil obligations of leases, licenses, grants, insurance etc.